tirsdag 1. juni 2010

My so called bad music-taste

Some would probably call me a idiot just by my music taste. I am not going to say that I have the best music taste, but I don't have the worst.
I listen to almost everything inside music.
Here are some examples.
All-American Rejects, Billy Idol, Celtic Thunder, Def Leppard, Evanescence, Fallout Boy, Guns n Roses, Hans Zimmer, Il Divo, Jace Everett, Keith Urban, Lenka, Major Parkinson/Metallica, Nirvana, Oasis, Pantera, Queen, Rammstein, Sex Pistols/Skid row, Tonight is goodbye/The Beatles, Ugress, Velvet Revolver, Within Temptation, Xryspa, Your Favorite Enemies, Zzzzzz...

You get the point. There are so many other I could have mentioned, but now I picked these.
Now you may ask how long have I liked these musicians.
Lets start.

All-American Rejects - I have liked them about 4-5 years now, but Im not the greatest fan.
Billy Idol - I have liked him from I was a child. He was cool!
Celtic Thunder - Well, not for very long actually. A year maybe...
Def Leppard - I have recently begun to like them...
Evanescence - Hmm...lets see...about 5-6 years, I would guess.
Fallout boy - I discovered them around the same time as All-American Rejects.
Guns n Roses - The worlds greatest band! Well, Im kinda new to Guns n roses, but it feeels like I have liked them for ever...
Hans Zimmer - A great soundtrackmaker...
Il Divo - These guys are the kind that I like in small amounts...
Jace Everett - I have liked him since the first episode of True Blood :D
Keith Urban - A cool guy. I have liked him for a few years.
Lenka - The little sweet thing. I have liked her since my sister "threw" "Trouble is your friend" after me.
Major Parkinson - A great Bergen-band, which my other sister told me about.
MEtallica - I have liked metallica since I was thiis big. Thats all thanks to my brother.
Nirvana - is cool. And I think they are awesome. REst in peace Kurt Cobain! <3
Oasis - A smaaaall little thing inside me likes Oasis, so there it is.
Pantera - Yep, begun to like them about the same time as Guns n Roses.
Queen - You just gotta love Queen!
Rammstein - Once again- I have liked Rammstein since I was thiis big. Thats all thanks to my brother.
Sex Pistols - My rebell yell xD hehe
Skid Row - Same time as Guns n Roses and Pantera
Tonight is goodbye - A fresh band in my music collection.
The Beatles - Another time... I have liked the Beatles since I was thiis big. Thats all thanks to my brother.
Ugress - A norwegian musicgroup, which is quite cool.
Velvet Revolver - Same time as Guns n Roses, Pantera and Skid Row
Within Temptation - Awesome group, quite new in my musiccollection.
Xryspa - Some greek music xD
Your favorite enemies - A GREAT BAND!!!!! If you havent heard of them, then its about time. They are awesome, and I love them. I am kinda a new fan, since it was theire guitarist that convinced me. And yep, they are one of my favorite groups, together with Guns n Roses. xD
Zzzz...and that was that...

here is a few videos for you.





and


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar