*Michell "Raven" Santiago*

June 12, 1990 - August 30, 2009
Palm Bay
Michell Pauline "Raven" Santiago, 19, passed away Sunday, August 30, 2009 at Palm Bay Community Hospital.
Michell was born in Mount View, CA on June 12, 1990 to Anthony and Sherry Santiago. She was a graduate of Bayside High School, Class of 2008 and sang Karaoke on Tuesday nights at the County Line in Melbourne.
Her family includes her parents, a brother Anthony Luis Santiago; her grandparents Barbara and Jim Daniels and Luis and Carmen Santiago and many aunts and uncles.
Michell was a great penpal, and a good friend. She really understand me, and she was not so different from me. She was about 1 year older than me, and even if there was a thousand miles between us, we still had something great.
Thank you for everything Michell.
My thoughts go to her family and friends. Its never easy to loose someone.

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glint on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you wake in the morning hush,
I am the swift, uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circling flight.
I am the soft starlight at night.
Do not stand at my grave and weep.
I am not there, I do not sleep.
(Do not stand at my grave and cry.
I am not there, I did not die!
Mary Frye (1932)
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glint on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you wake in the morning hush,
I am the swift, uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circling flight.
I am the soft starlight at night.
Do not stand at my grave and weep.
I am not there, I do not sleep.
(Do not stand at my grave and cry.
I am not there, I did not die!
Mary Frye (1932)
Rest in Peace <3
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar