I got bullied cause of my size and cloths, and other things. I got depressed (which I still am), and I even though of suicide, because I was so low on self esteem. Now I'm a little better, but I cant stop thinking of my esteem. Its nothing I brag about, I just think that its important for those who are/have been bullied that they know that there is someone there who is trying to help, and who has been at the exact same spot, and knows how terrible it is. I won´t say am strong, but I've learned not to be so weak as I was.I still get bullied, and I hate it, and it still effect me. But I'm in the process of learning how to cope with it, and make it stop. So I think is what I'm trying to say is that even how weak you are, or how little worth you are, you still mean a hell of a lot to someone. I know, and I've learned who my true friends are :D
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar