Yes! I love Facebook! And I love having a funky status. And I don't know how many times google has been my faithful friend on that area.
So here are a few examples.
This is a short, informative blog-post.
Ta-dah!
1. One day your prince will come. Mine just took a wrong turn, got lost and too stubborn to ask for directions.
2. When someone rings the doorbell, why do dogs always assume it’s for them?
3. Wanted to kill the sexiest person alive…But suicide’s a crime.
4. Why is a newspaper ten times more interesting when somebody across the table is reading it?
5. Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.
6. Marriage is a sort of friendship recognized by the police.
7. Statistically, 132% of all people exaggerate.
8. Some people come into our lives & leave footprints on our hearts. Others come into our lives & make us wanna leave footprints on their face.
9. Just wanted to let you know that you are my BFBFF… Best Facebook Friend Forever..
10. You miss 100 percent of the shots u never take.
11. Me and the gummy bears have a plot to rule the world but shhhhh its a secret.
12. I think my neighbor just caught me stealing his Wi-Fi internet.
13. Teaching your own mother how to use Facebook is like willingly signing your own death warrant.
14. I swear my pillow could be a hairstylist I always wake up with the weirdest hairdos.
15. A guy knocked on my door today asking for a donation for the local primary school’s pool. I went away and came back with a cup of water….. Is that wrong?
fredag 25. februar 2011
Abonner på:
Legg inn kommentarer (Atom)

hahaha genialt xD
SvarSlett