lørdag 4. september 2010

A weird dream...

Yep, I had the most incredible dream I have had in a long time. Well, it was about some of the members of Your Favorite Enemies. To be exact, Miss Isabel, Jeff, Alex and Sef was there the whole time, while Ben and Charles came after a while.
I don't remember all of it, but what I do remember is psychedelic and weird.
Well, here it goes.
I think we were out on the lawn, and there was some tents, and the lawn was bigger than it originally is. And on the road there were a volleyball course.
And Miss Isabel had found a large oil drum, that she cut in two with a angle grinder, and she seemed to have a lot fun with that. And Sef had found my non-working amplifier, and my electric guitar, and he had an idea how to make it work again. He kicked it, and then it worked, and then it was the guitar that was the problem. So he found a q-tip and started to clean the input jack and he kept on doing that. While Jeff had found a springboard where he did the most amazing tricks. He was jumping up and down, back flips and somersaults. Alex seemed to be very anxious about what Jeff did, so he tried to make Jeff stop.
But he would not listen.
And I sat in the middle of the lawn playing my guitar, and humming. And Miss Isabel had found an axe, and started to chop down the rhododendron on the lawn, to make a BBQ.I had to tell her that behind the house there were plenty with wood there, and barbecue charcoal in the garden shed.

Alex had now decided to "borrow" the ATV I had in the garage, and drive out on the neighbours field, and pretended to be MacGyver. While Jeff and I sat on the lawn, eating carrots, and played ukulele (my ukulele). That was awesome.
Well, Sef fixed the amplifier, and started to play something that sounded like Sweet child of mine, and Alex had now returned from the "trip" on the ATV, and he had now found my cat. My nervous wreck of a cat, and surprisingly did the cat like Alex.Miss Isabel had now gotten a acceptable high temperature on the BBQ. And Jeff wanted to see the house, so I gave the ukulele to Alex, and he and Sef enjoyed playing the rest of Sweet child of mine. While I showed Jeff the house, did Miss Isabel ran in and out of the house, on the lookout for something to BBQ. She found some mushrooms on the lawn, but Alex thought they were poisonous, so they were thrown over the fence. She did also find some hot dogs, some mutton chops, a lot of burgers and a couple of corncobs.
So she pronounced herself as the BBQ queen. And Sef braided a crown out of bellbinder, and he thought she looked amazing.In the mean time had a gigantic pink car parked in the driveway, and inside the car were Charles and Ben, with tons of equipment. There were about 4 guitars, 2 bass guitars, a drum set, 3 microphones, 10 amplifiers and a portable piano.
While we were plugging in all the cables and stuff, Ben thought that he should go on a exploration in the "bamboo" forest.

I tried to stop him, by telling him that there were a lot of vipers there. But it did not affect him.
So I turned over and started to plug in the rest of the cables.
And suddenly was the lawn turned into a stage. And I sat in front of the stage, but I did not sit long, cause Jeff pushed me up on the stage, and threw a guitar in my direction, lucky for me did I react fast enough. Because being hit by a flying guitar, was not an interest
And lucky for me, did Jeff stand beside me, and teached me some new chords.
Ben thought it would be a lot safer if Miss Isabel and me would sing and the rest would do what they do best. So Alex and Miss Isabel stood in the front, while I kept on standing right next to Jeff. And then did the show begun, and we kept it going for a while, until Charles pointed out that it was raining. So everybody went inside, after covering everything under a huge tarpaulin. Well inside we had a cup of hot chocolate.
But then it turned late and I told everybody were they could sleep, and then I fell asleep, in the middle of the staircase...and that was that...
and I woke up....in real life :/


I just wish that it would happened in real life, that would be awesome.
And if you want to come and visit me, you are all very welcome :) I have room for at least 7 people :P
Love you guys!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar